Friday, April 30, 2010

Morgan's Wonderland

Cade had a field trip yesterday to Morgan's Wonderland in San Antonio. I could not get off work :( but Cade's Grandpa went with him (because it is strongly encouraged he have his own chaperone and of course I understand why!) I can't recall a single field trip that my Dad took with us but Cade is his boy and he would do anything for him. Thanks Dad, you really are the best. For those of you that don't know, Morgan's wonderland is a 25 acre park entirely dedicated to special needs children and adults. It is the first of it's kind and we are so lucky to live so close and have this unique, amazing place available for Cade.
The park's staff is 90% volunteers.
My Dad said Cade had a great time. There was so much to do and Cade just ran from place to place to explore. Here is my baby spreading his wings...






What a wonderful place! I'm sure Cade will be back soon!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Jeremy and I just passed that place the other day and I had no idea it was there or what it even was! What a neat place.. glad Cade got to enjoy it! :) He is looking like such a little man with his new haircut! Hope we can get together soon! :)

Sarah

The Petrie's said...

I watched a show on tv the week Morgan's Wonderland opened and I immediately thought of Cade. Glad he has gotten to check it out it looks awesome. Did he go to the music area it looked like loads of fun.

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your theakins.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com