Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter With The Akins

We were so glad that Jess and Keaton came with us to Stockdale to celebrate Easter there. Keaton is a country boy so I thought he would like it. G-ma and Papa got the kids lots of fun gifts and tons of candy so thank ya'll very much.Uncle Blaine and Aunt Meg brought some cascarones. Jess and Keaton had never seen them!
Callie was distracted by Aspen!
Checking out the loot from the hunt...

Blaine and Meghan also had another "impulse buy" on the side of the road and brought this huge bunny pinata... another first for Jess and Keaton.


Dad finally had to break it open...

It was a nice relaxing evening- Much needed after a busy week!
This pic below was my first attempt at moving heads from one pic to another. Can you guess whose head I moved?
Ok It was Callies. Like I said, it was my first attempt. It was very hard to get her hair right.
It was a little chilly for the pool but the kids HAD to splash around...

Keaton and Callie remind me a little of my cousin Logan and I when we were young. They play really well together.
Of course it wasn't cold to Cade. I'm not too sure he feels it...
Keaton loved this stick so much he took it all the way back to Iowa to show his cousin Aiden.

No comments: