Monday, April 19, 2010

Family Pictures!

We took professional family pictures with both the Akins and the Krugs over Easter weekend. With the Akins, we took them at Heirloom and they always do a fabulous job. They are so creative! Our pics were in the wildflowers in Stockdale and they turned out really good. The link to see them is...
www. heirloomportraitsinc.com
enter site
client gallery
password is akin
With my family, we had Miranda Laine take them. I have been admiring Miranda's pictures for awhile and this was her first time to do ours. She came to my parent's house and she did a great job! It is not easy to deal with so many people and especially 1 sick adult that acts like a baby and 4 other babies and about 5 grumbling men. I was impressed with her patience and she still got some really good shots. She has sent us a few previews and I can't wait to see more! I'm going to have to get a second job just to buy all the pics I want!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, ya'lls pictures are awesome!!!

Self & Co. said...

lovely photos... you've inspired me to schedule a sitting for our family!! your kiddos are gorgeous!!