Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Callie Rae!Dear Callie Girl,
Today is your birthday! You have been telling people for months that you are two and now you truly are! It's hard to believe that two years ago we heard your first cry and saw your pretty face. We knew all too well what a little miracle you were to be born healthy and strong. You are such a blessing to us. You are so many things in such a pint size package. I will never know how God packed so much personality into you. Although sometimes your strong will can frustrate me and make me fear your teenage years, I can't help but smile when I think of you.
You are so curious and smart, loving and sweet.
I can stare at you all day and marvel about how pretty you are with your big bouncing curls, your short stubby legs and pigeon toes, and your big smile! What amazes me most is what a good sister you are to your brother. You are such a loving and patient teacher to him and I hope you will always love and have patience for your brother. You are a special little girl that God gave to your daddy and me and Cade for a reason. I look forward to you keeping me on my toes for the next twenty years and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you little teapot and I am so proud of the little girl that you are.
Happy Birthday Sweetie!
Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Jennifer and Brad said...

Absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

very very sweet Anna! little Callie is all that! I never knew she was named after her grandma dorothy's middle name. so special, it brings tears to my eyes! christa