Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Cade!!!

My baby is growing up so fast! I cannot believe you are already four! Cade you are an inspiration to everyone who meets you. I know it is unnecessary for me to remind people what all you have been through but...to fully appreciate your sweet nature, it is necessary to understand. There is nothing like a sick and helpless child to create such an unbelievable bond...
and your bright smile continues to shine through it all! You truly are my little morning sunshine (emphasis on morning!) Everything you have been through I would have taken upon myself anyday to spare you, my sweet, innocent little baby. But Cade, you are amazing.
And that smile! Though you may never vocalize your love for me and your family, I know it is there! You are the sweetest boy in the world... have I said that before???
Being your mother does certainly have it's challenges but I am honored that God trusted me with your care. You have taught me more about patience and selflessness than anything I have ever experienced. And believe me Cade, I wouldn't trade you for anything. I love you my little monster and I hope the next year shows progress and growth for you with fewer visits to the ER!

2 comments:

. said...

This totally made me cry! Cade is such a blessing for the whole family and I thank god for him everyday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cade! It's crazy to think off EVERYTHING you have been through but you are for sure the sweetest and always have a smile that brightens anyones day!
Miss you all at this time especially, Merry Christmas!
Love,
Cassie