Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Card Attempts...

What I wouldn't give to be able to afford all this done professionally! It is work getting good pictures, especially with my kids. Robyn and her friend Brittany tried to help me too. I was a big procrastinator this year and sent my cards on Christmas Eve, it was still before Christmas


It is so fun to have kids around at Christmas. They are so into all of it. Callie was obsessed with all of the lights and most especially Frosty. Frosty lit up my mom's front yard with some reindeer and every time she saw them, she was as excited as the first time. Pulling out of the driveway everyday was " bye bye Frosty, bye bye deer." She waited everyday to help me and Grandma light up the house and the yard. The only casualty to the Christmas decorations was 2 ornaments and a snow globe and believe it or not it was Callie and not my dear sweet destructo Cade.


Callie sure did put on her hat and say "I Santa" and she can pick out every Santa lawn decoration on Hoffman Lane!



See what I mean, nothing but uncooperative!

I can't figure out if she is being sweet or strangling him...
Callie loves everything to do with Christmas


And finally...
If you didn't get a card, it's because I ran out of money. So... Merry Christmas from the Akins!

No comments: