Monday, May 31, 2010

Mexico Beach, Florida

Amy and Michael wanted to take a vacation before Michael had to leave. They decided to go back to Panama City where they used to live to check on their house and see some old friends. We tagged along so Em would have some playmates. The kids reactions to the beach were priceless. I loved every minute of it even though it was not relaxing. Cade was trying to drown the whole time and seemed to think that was hilarious and Callie was so fun to watch. She kept saying "I beach, I beach, sand, water, I swimming, I beach!!!" and she still does when she looks at the pictures. Em was content to just play in the sand. It has taken me so long to post because we took 400 pictures on this vacation and I had lots of sifting/deleting/editing to do (its hard work editing me in a bathing suit out of every pic!)
Cade would drop to his knees and crawl backward into the water, just like a turtle. He left distinctive tracks and he did it every time, in and out, in and out...

see ya Em
Cade also loved Michael slamming him into the waves. I just love his butt crack hanging out in these pics...





I told her all about Baywatch. She liked that idea...


Em loves me





No comments: