Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Cinco De Mayo!!!

Cade and Callie had their traditional Mexican attire on to celebrate Mexican Independence Day. Aunt Robyn bought them these outfits at El Mercado in San Antonio and everyone thought they looked adorable (and festive!). I tried and tried to get Callie to smile for the camera. Now all she will do when I pull out the camera is A. Look away, pretending not to notice me or B. throw a fit with a mean face. She is every bit of two. Isn't she a doll? Do you think she is telling me she has had more pictures taken of her in her 2 years of life than most people do their entire lives?My handsome man has a gross new habit of touching his tongue all the time. Anyone have any ideas on how to stop this one I would love to know.
After a long hard day of playing...
Thanks so much Robyn and Travis! Very cute idea! And once upon a time, we had some of these dresses too...
Even Juls had one! My cousin Brooke is the little cutie in the middle. Aren't we precious?

No comments: