Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Callie's First Schlitterbahn Trip

I decided to buy a season pass this year to Schlitterbahn because we have some friends that have passes. Today was our first day to go because I thought it would be a good idea to kill time between dinner and daycare. We only stayed an hour and a half but that was plenty! I am dog tired tonight from chasing them around, they are too. Yes- I took them all by myself. I was pretty nervous about it because they are both wanderers and it is a huge place. I told the lifeguard "these two are mine. If you see them and you don't see me, hold their hand till I get back." But they did pretty good and we stayed in the same little area and it was nice because there really wasn't any water deeper than a couple of inches. They were too funny and loved every minute of it.What a bod
Callie crawled down this whole slide- she didn't quite get it.


losing your shorts cade
This was Schatze and Callie loves doggies but not enough to give this one a hug. She just stood there and barked.

They were tripping over each other the whole time. Cade gets excited and tries to push people down the slide in front of him. It's a bad habit we are trying to break.

Callie was called fearless several times but I don't know, she may just be crazy. She doesn't seem to think things through, just jumps right in (she gets that from Shane). Everyone also loved her waddling in her bikini.
One little boy told me "he has been in the hospital. I know because the plastic on his belly" smart. Cade's feeding tube draws much attention from the other kids. He is also covered in bites with an unknown origin- Poor thing.

check out Cade jacking around in the background of this pic.

Only in New Braunfels do you slide out of a beer mug!

whoops got a little crooked

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are the cutest pics! callie is so brave. so is cade! she is probably so good for him too.