Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cade's Dream Job= Janitor

Cade has a fascination with brooms, mops, pretty much any cleaning utensil. I caught him at my mom's work emptying the janitors cart and boy was he in heaven. The sad thing is he just drags these things around and breaks lamps and scratches walls but he is trying to be helpful. We finally found him a Cade size broom and he loves playing with it...He can only hope to be as good of a housekeeper as Grandma someday (and yard keeper, sorry bout the dead grass spots mom, I mean really sorry)

he's learning

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hard working little boy!!

Anonymous said...

callie don't miss a trick does she? hey anna tell amy I loved her lastest post. I am happy she got an easy going baby, God knows what he is doing! :) I wish I could post on her blog! :) her little girls are dolls too! I think Emily is a Krug through and through!! she looks a lot like Dorothy's babies! I was just thinking I know Dorothy would have gotten such a kick out of callie! c.c.