Monday, July 9, 2012

First Day Back To Work :(

I was so lucky that I got to stay home with Colson for 11 weeks. Thank you so much Shane for being OK with me not getting a pay check for awhile and finally getting to have a real maternity leave. Also, an even bigger thanks for letting me go back part time. I know how much extra you have to work so I can be with our kids and I want you to know it doesn't go unappreciated!
We have a wonderful situation worked out with Shane's grandparents in Stockdale for the two days a week that I work. On Shane's way to work he drops Colson off with his Papa Bob and GG. They seem to love caring for him and I know that he is in good hands. Plus he gets to see a lot more of his Stockdale family. And then his daddy has to bring him home and take care of things until I get off work and so far he is doing a great job. It makes going back to work much easier. Plus I was starting to miss my job and most especially my coworkers :)

No comments: