Monday, July 30, 2012

Colson The Baby Model

This year the birthing center unit where I work underwent a facelift. I was visiting with Laura and Debbie from Heirloom Portraits while I was still pregnant and they were telling me that they won a photo competition at Methodist Hospital in SA and display pictures there now. I told them we were remodeling and they should donate some pics to us and they were all about it. So I talked to my boss and she talked to whoever makes these decisions and they loved the idea. Heirloom donated several beautiful baby portraits to the hospital but my sweet baby is at the nurses station where I can look at him all day. My favorite part of giving the tour of our unit is saying "and here's the nursery... and here is my beautiful baby..."
Thank you so much Laura and Debbie!

No comments: