Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Meeting Baby Allison

I was so honored to finally get to be a part of one of Amy's deliveries. Michael was far away in the UAE but we were able to skype with him throughout the labor and delivery. My mom and I were her coaches (I'm sure she probably would have preferred more sympathetic people.) It worked out perfectly that Amy delivered at my hospital. It was so fun for me because I got to choose her nurses, her doctor, her room and everyone treated her extra special. I got to be much more hands on with the whole experience than I would have been at any other hospital. Haha Michael, you can't keep me out of the delivery room this time!
My newest niece! Isn't she cute? You can tell how much she already loves me!
I got to give the first bath!
Callie was THRILLED that Allison was finally out of Amy's tummy and that she got to come up to mommy's work and "work with the babies."
Another baby for big momma to take care of
Callie congratulated Emily on becoming a big sister

No comments: