Saturday, February 6, 2010

Playdate With Rachel

I found these pictures on my mom's camera. Amy was at the relay for life meeting and my parents were watching all the kids. This was the Thursday before Rach's Saturday admit to the hospital. You can tell she did not feel well. Her little body was pretty stiff and her speech was slurred. She didn't get off the couch. We knew she was getting worse but we had no idea how bad. I am glad we got this night with her and the next night at Chuck-E-Cheese. I made her cuddle on the couch with me and we ate popcorn. I asked her if she wanted to read a book which she nodded yes to. She even pushed the buttons and tried to say the colors. When I asked her about getting out the camera, she said "um ya" and we have video from this night as well. I miss her a lot.


Amy has become Callie's favorite in the past few weeks. She just started saying "Mayme" and she wants her all the time. She must just know that she needs her.
Rach never liked it when we crowded her. She probably just didn't have the energy to tell Cade to move. Big momma thought Em needed her bottle.
Yes Emily is just as big as Callie


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

anna you are the best. christa