Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Colorado!!!

My cousin Cassie's new boyfriend Mark lives in Denver. My cousin Kelsey lives in Colorado too. Cassie flies there every weekend so my cousin Brooke and I really wanted to meet up with him and Cassie so we thought we would all get together one weekend there. We have been planning it for months. Well Brooke's flight was overbooked and she didn't get on! We were all mad to say the least. It wasn't the same without you Brooke!
This is the only deer in Colorado that Mark and his roommate haven't killed and stuffed. The deer in Colorado are much fatter than Texas deer. I'm not sure the Durango could mow them over like it does with our skinny Texas deer. This pic was for Callie.
Red Rock
Mark drove us to all the cool places. Thanks Mark!
Of course we had Beau Jo's! Here is Cassie's first Baskin Robbins experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last picture is in Tipsy's liqour store. From what I hear it's the largest liquor store in the world!!! Yes the fire is real!!!