Thursday, July 30, 2009

While I Was Away...

When I was a kid, my Grandma Judy made a cute little grandma book of pictures when I stayed with her on the farm. My mom decided that while I was in NY, it would be a good idea to make a grandma book for Cade and Callie (esp. since spending time with them is such a rare occasion.) It was a very nice present for me to come home to. She took a ton of pics...Trying to steal a kiss from Rach





helping with the yard work... grandma maybe this tool is not for cade


They love having snack at grandma's counter (I can relate to that! Miss you grandma!)

Callie had tons of illegal watering to help Grandma with
wake up TY TY





swimming with Nate



I wouldn't have put this outfit together but to each his own...



Callie loves "choos"
Picking Callie up from daycare is funny cause she sees you and runs to her bag
Miss Vanessa
Aunt Robyn helped too
Swimming at the Josts with Ashton, Jenny, and Amber

More watering

cleaning up after Cade
Helping Robyn sort Bryson's stuff


Golf lessons

And I begged them to make sure their teeth were brushed so mom had to take a pic for proof...
Thank you mom and dad for taking such good care of them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

roger and julie are the best grand parents!!