Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Check Out Their New Rides

These his and her cars were early birthday presents from Papa and Grandma Char. Callie loved her cousin Aiden's car when we were in Iowa so we knew that she needed one. Aunt Beth and Austin put together Cade's car, it hasn't fallen apart yet!
Callie didn't want to wait for her car to be put together. She saw it and immediately jumped in it.
Um Callie, you are in the way. Shane and I put together Callie's car, well I read the directions to him. Only a few arguments later she was good to go.
Of course Cade loved the box



Riding around the driveway. I warned them to be careful, with so many cars in the driveway, accidents easily happen. I know, I've been there.
Cade already backing into his sisters car. It's OK Cade, I did that too.
Callie is a little too short for her car. It got away from her here. She played it off by pretending to check the oil.

Figuring out the siren. Of course they had to discuss it in their own language.
Thanks Papa and Grandma, we love them and have been in them everyday since we got them!

No comments: