Saturday, June 22, 2013

She's a Married Woman

One of the first things I thought of when I found out I was pregnant was Tori's destination wedding to the Bahamas. I was so looking forward to it and knew I would be very pregnant when it was planned for. I decided I would wait and see how my pregnancy was going before making my decision. My pregnancy had been uncomplicated and I just couldn't miss one of my oldest friend's wedding. I saw Dr. Reddy the day before my refundable flight was supposed to leave and she very reluctantly gave me a note to go. My friends at work packed me a kit in case I delivered on the plane. I discussed how to deliver a baby with Sarah (she's a doctor. A dentist is a doctor.) and off we went. I am sooooo glad I got to watch Tori become Mrs. Ryon even if I got more swollen than I have ever been before. The flight home was a little rough but overall it was a very relaxing vacation. Sarah took excellent care of me. I can only imagine how much more fun this vacation would have been if I could have had too many alcoholic drinks but that's ok. I've done lots of drinking with this girl.
Two of my absolute favorite people

gorgeous bridal party. I'm the huge one with ugly hair.

Aren't they gorgeous?

Jaxson was the cutest little ring bearer


It was a great party.





Very classy bride

Sarah dug a hole so I could lay on my stomach.

I had a great time getting a sunburn on my "baby moon."

No comments: