Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Vintage Baseball Party

I have friends that spend hours and hours and lots of money on the perfect decor for their kid's birthday parties. Those friends and pinterest make me feel like a failure of a mom. I decided to pick a theme and do a little planning for this birthday party for Colson. I think I just feel bad that he is being replaced as the baby so quickly that I tend to spoil him a bit. I chose vintage baseball because that is what his room will be. It still isn't pinterest worthy but I was proud of some of my do-it-yourself stuff. And we drank Coke out of  bottles and who doesn't love that?



Oh this cake was such a flop!!! It was beautiful in my head but I am an amateur cake decorator. The red stripes turned out horrible and my friend Kayla saved the day with the licorice idea.


No comments: