Sunday, April 15, 2012

Shower For Colson

I feel very spoiled that I had several people offer to throw a shower for me with this pregnancy. I felt guilty accepting with this being my third baby. But the girls at work insisted. I work with the most amazing group of women and they are the main reason I love my job so much. Even my doctor came to help us celebrate. I just love Dr. Reddy.
Aren't they creative?
They know the way to my heart
Callie was so excited for this shower

Grace opened up her beautiful home for us






Callie and Chandler were good helpers


Chase and Marion were just a couple of the adorable kiddos at the shower

Special thanks to Cassie our photographer for taking so many great pictures!


Love the Zunkers!

I still can't believe that my body can stretch this way. To say I get large with my pregnancies is an understatement.
I can't say thank you enough to all of you! Colson is already very loved!

No comments: