Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Celebrating Ron and Judy

The anniversary festivities began with a family dinner on Friday night. We watched an amazing slide show that my Aunt Jenny put together. She interviewed each of the seven kids. Each kid talked about their favorite child hood memories. After their interview, pictures were shown of their own family from their marriage to present. There was an in memory section and then a slide show with random pictures from each decade- 60's- present. It was a tear jerker. Then we celebrated a little too much at the painted pony. Here is my grandparents with 19 of their 20 grandchildren.This is the farm my mom grew up on. My Uncle Dave and Aunt Robin live there now.Judy and Ron 50 years ago.And then they had a kid every year. And one year, they had twins. My Aunt Jenny is missing in this pic.

No comments: