Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter With The Akins

We had a great time celebrating Easter with the Akins. Meemaw put an Easter egg hunt together and the kids got to see some of their cousins they don't see very often. Meemaw got Cade and Callie eggs with washable tattoos in them and when I asked Callie if she wanted it on her hand, she looked at me like I was crazy. She said "no, I want it on my back"

Thomas, Shane's California cousin, was at basic training in San Antonio so we got to pick him up and spend Easter with him too. The kids loved him.





Granny and her baby

The kids had a good time with Baylee, Reilee, Caitlin and Ty.




Granny likes for Callie to put lotion on her legs.




These ladies spoil these kiddos.

And of course they always love wrestling with Uncle Blaine.

No comments: