Sunday, February 27, 2011

Allison's Baptism

We baptized my third precious niece. We were so happy that my grandparents could be here.


I wish I could say that Emily and Callie behaved but I would be lying. They took good care of their own baby though.


I'm so happy for Amy and Michael. Allison is already so blessed with wonderful parents.


Father Tony knew how to get the girl's attention. They were front and center for the baptism of the newest member of the family.





Cade is SO sweet to his baby cousin.





Callie filled in for Em who was having a melt down at this point.











Cade and Callie love spending time with their Great Grandma and Grandpa Girres. Callie referred to them collectively as Papa RonJudy. I don't know where she gets this stuff but they were Ron and Judy to her. I think she is confused because she has so many wonderful grandparents.








No comments: