Sunday, January 31, 2010

Missing Rachel









We will forever miss Rachel. My kids will always know about her. They will always know there should be another smiling cousin to play with. That she loved them and they brightened her day when she couldn't even get off the couch. They will always know they have their own special Angel looking out for them. But we will always miss her. And I pray the emptiness we feel now will be filled with happiness for her, that she is with God, laughing and playing and not hurting anymore. I can still hear her voice and her laugh and I hope that never fades. We can't wait to see her again.
I am so thankful that the kids do not understand. They have made the past 2 weeks bearable with their smiling faces. This was last week when we were taking turns watching them and being with Rach, Amy and Michael at the hospital...
Ty Ty was a little overwhelmed
Thanks to everyone who helped out and everyone who offered to help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

anna this brought tears to my eyes. the pics are beautiful. even though I only met rachel once she will always be in my heart. she made a very lasting impression. I couldn't help but notice where rachel as a baby sort of looked like bryson...(christa)