Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Field Trip!

Cade's class went on a field trip this past week to the Comal county Fair. They have been talking about farm animals all month and Cade has been "mooing" constantly. He had so much fun seeing all the animals.
He found a book! He just loves books, he brings them to me all day long...
Finally spending some time with some cows. He was mooing the whole time he was petting all the animals!

I kept telling him to be gentle and he was patting them and kissing them.


This lamb must feel funny...




Mom- you are embarrassing me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the fall delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=kingdia dvd to mp4 converter 1.5.10 ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you profit by the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg