Monday, January 5, 2009

Day At The Zoo

We had some really warm weather last weekend so we took advantage and dragged all the kids to the zoo. They had a much better time than I expected and got really in to it.
Callie pointed at every animal she saw, I guess she thought we could not see it.

Cade tried to climb all the fences... Could have been dangerous
Cade laughing at Callie cause her skirt rides up her chubby legs. Her Grandma told her she didn't have the body for skirts...


Callie is quite the bully, always taking Rachel's stuff.










Cade loved banging on the drums



Sarah and I were reminiscing about all of the wax figurines of the animals we used to make when we were kids. She made a souvenir for Tyler.

Petting Zoo, Cade was running around trying to kiss the stinky goats and Callie kept pulling their hair.



Here are some of my wildlife photography pics. Marissa was mad because she wants to be a wildlife photographer when she grows up and she was worried I was stealing her job. I have to admit, National Geographic may come calling...

Rough Day

No comments: