Monday, November 17, 2008

Congrats Andrea and Jordan!!!

I am so happy for my cousin Andrea and I was honored to be a part of her big day. The wedding was beautiful and of course the reception was a blast. We have never lived in the same town but have remained close all these years. She was always my running around buddy on our semi annual trips to Iowa and have had tons of good times. Love ya Andi and congrats!The party bus... Yes I am wearing a hoodie, I know, classy. It is beyond cold there and that was all I had on the bus.

The youngest cousins of our generation... Aspen, Abby, and Natalie... They are smart and sweet but sassy like the rest of us.
More cousins... Logan and Dustin... looking sharp boys
Grandpa is always so proud of his family
I always have an amazing time with my Iowa family, full of laughs and love and whiskeys. Ya'll are the best.

No comments: