Saturday, September 25, 2010

Getting Older...

I turned 26 this month. I know I know, I'm in the upper 20s now. My friends and family are really good about making you feel special on your birthday. I had a big birthday dinner in Stockdale and the next night had a great birthday dinner at Adobe, my favorite. When we told Callie it was my birthday, she got excited and said "yea, I put cake in my mouth" and was really dissapointed that I never blew out any candles. The Ross Brunner Band was playing...
Adobe is great because they have a playground. Callie ran into a friend from her old daycare.
Callie likes chips and queso and "hot in my mouth" (salsa)


My wonderful sister made chocolate fondue for all of us. I get anxiety just thinking about her moving away next summer and taking her baby girls with her.






No comments: